Thai Red Curry Prawn & Potato
1 tablespoon sunflower oil
• 1 onion, thinly sliced
• 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
• 1 long red chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
• 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
• 12 small chat potatoes
• 400ml coconut milk
• 400g peeled Large prawns
• 1 tablespoon fish sauce
• 1 tablespoon lime juice, plus lime wedges to serve
• Thai basil (see note), to garnish
• Fresh coriander, to garnish
• Steamed white rice, to serve
• Step 1
Heat the oil in a deep frypan or wok over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes until softened but not coloured. Add garlic and chilli and cook for a further minute, then add curry paste and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Add potatoes, coconut milk and 400ml water. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes until potatoes are almost tender.
• Step 2
Add prawns and cook for 2 minutes or until prawns are cooked through and potato is tender, then stir in fish sauce and lime juice. Remove from the heat and stir through basil and coriander.
• Step 3
Serve the curry with rice and lime wedges to squeeze over.
Source : https://www.taste.com.au/recipes/prawn-potato-curry/ed11941f-2c96-4b14-bad5-25265454b595